As we begin to search for the right home:
- Explain all the details of the Purchase Agreement and provide a copy for your review prior to submitting an offer.
- Review all steps and written documentation that pertains to the buying process.
- Provide an estimate in writing of all expenses to complete the terms of the Purchase Agreement.
- Explain all the financing options; fixed rate mortgages vs. adjustable rate mortgages; payment options and escrow amounts for 15, 30 and various adjustable rate mortgages.
- Discuss and explain the Brokers Listing Cooperative (BLC) formerly known as the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and provide current listings and information available in the marketplace.
- Help with your search for a mortgage representative so you can get the best rate and terms available and also help with the pre-qualification process.
- Discuss home and architectural styles, location, schools and special features that fit your needs.
- Explain the importance of the Buyer’s home inspection. I always attend home inspections with each client as this is a highly critical step during the purchase process.
After the Purchase Agreement is accepted and prior to closing:
- Schedule a home inspection to determine the general condition of the property along with identifying defects. Review the Home Inspection Report and discuss remedies. Formulate a Buyer Inspection Response requesting the seller to perform remedies at seller’s expense. Complete the Inspection negotiations so that there is an agreement.
- Discuss and help Buyer secure a homeowner's insurance policy.
- Coordinate the closing, date of possession, utilities and all details related to the purchase.
- Contact the lender and follow up with the appraisal. Meet the appraiser when necessary.
- Provide assistance in determining the appropriate financing and work directly with your lender to help overcome any problems or time sensitive concerns.
- Work closely with the Title Company to confirm the closing date, verify the property’s deed is clear of defects and confirm the amount of funds needed to close the transaction. Review the Settlement Statement prior to closing.
- Assist in obtaining a Power of Attorney if needed by the Buyer.
At the Closing:
- I always attend the Closing, help with reviewing all closing documentation and provide answers to any of your questions.
- Coordinate possession of property including the transfer of utilities and keys.
- Help establish an escrow account if necessary, to arrange for payment of expenses from closing proceeds.
- Maintain a file of closing documents.
- Provide you with complimentary service from Tucker Homes Services.
- Throughout the entire U.S. to points around the globe, F. C. Tucker has a real estate professional ready to help you find your ideal home. Whether it's an urban or rural lifestyle or perhaps a country retreat, you'll find the perfect property when you work with the top names in real estate - Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®. Let me help direct you to the right person at F.C. Tucker Relocation.
- We boast the highest number of sales among the top 500 residential firms in the United States. In 35 countries around the globe, we have over 600 member firms with nearly 150,000 sales associates committed to excellence.